You can upgrade by donating for the new role on our website, then log into your Paypal account and cancel your old subscription, then contact mͥeͣwͫᏖᙡ๏ᴸᵉᵍᵉᵑᵈᵅᴿᵞ#0001 Admin on Discord for refund of previous donation.
Sniping is the term we use to define “teleport and catch a Pokemon” which is far from your real location. In order to snipe, just enter the coordinates of the Pokemon into your spoofing app, tap on the Pokemon and catch it ! Sniping comes with a lot of rules you will have to follow to avoid being penalized.
First of all, you will need to respect timers depending on how far you want to teleport and interact with the game : this is called “cooldown” (explained just below). You can also “camp” a Pokemon if you don't want to miss it (also explained below).
A Cooldown is the amount of time you need to wait after using an in-game action. This is calculated from the distance you will travel between your in-game actions. You will then need to wait said Cooldown time to use your next in-game action or you will fail said action. Several examples would be the next Pokémon you attempt to catch will flee, a Raid will not work and a Pokéstop will not give you rewards. If you have used an action prior to teleporting within the past 2 hours you will need to calculate your Cooldown. If you did not use an action in the past 2 hours prior to teleporting, then you do not need to calculate your Cooldown. It is safe to assume when teleporting long distances you will need to wait the maximum Cooldown time which is 2 hours.Actions that will trigger cooldown :
- Catching a wild Pokémon (especially those coming from Incense, Lure Modules, Special Lures and Meltan’s Mystery Box)
- Accidental drop of a ball on encounter screen (also applicable to raids)
- Spinning a Pokéstop (especially getting a message Bag is Full due to item limit)
- Spinning a Pokéstop with Try Again message due to spin limit
- Placing a Pokémon in one of the gyms
- Feeding a gym defender within screen radar (especially remote feeding as long as you are within the screen radar)
- Gym battles
- Fleeing Pokémon (due to catch limit)
- Use of Gotcha device to spin and catch
Actions that will NOT trigger cooldown:
- Encountering a wild Pokémon
- Remote berry feeding of gym defender (from long distances)
- Autowalk (minus spinning and catching)
- Hatching eggs
- Claiming quest and weekly rewards
- Catching a reward Pokémon from quests
- Speed raids (ensure you are off cooldown two hours prior to this)
- Exchanging and opening gifts
- Evolving a Pokémon
- Powering up a Pokémon
- Trading a Pokémon
- Transferring a Pokémon (deleting from the bag)
- Taking snapshots of a Pokémon
- Changing a Buddy
- Gaining Buddy candies
- Using items (healing items, evolution items, TMs) on a Pokémon
- Using Stardust and Candies to gain a second move for Pokémon
- Using Incense, Lucky Egg and/or Starpiece
- Deleting items from storage
- Player vs player (PVP) battles
- Team leader vs Player battle (battle with Blanche, Candela and/or Spark)
- Placing a Lure Module or Special Lure on a Pokéstop
- Purchasing coins and shop items
- Changing of avatar items/clothes
- Transferring a Pokémon to Switch to activate Mystery Box
- Obtaining a free raid pass by clicking a gym with an active raid
- Encountering and catching certain Pokémon from Photobombs such as Smeargle and Party Hat Pikachu
- Dropping a ball on the ground (Given that you are already on Cooldown)
Check here for a detailed cooldown chart (or this image).
The term “Camping” is used to describe the situation when you have to stay on the catch screen without throwing a ball or berry at the Pokemon until you can catch it and that depends on the distance and amount of time since your last action. You NEED to respect the cooldown times otherwise the Pokemon will flee. If you don't know what cooldown is, check the question just above!
You can do as many raids as you want continuously without triggering cooldown.
You need to be off of your previous cooldown and you can't throw a berry or ball to the raid boss after the battle. You have to hit run and move to the next raid no matter where it will be.
The point of speed raids are usually to find a shiny or a certain IV.
As a free user , you have ONE USE of the bot PER DAY
PS: If you try to message our donators and ask them to type in the channel for you, you will be banned, be warned.
If you think your ban is not justified, send a message to one of our moderators :
✮CPN✮#5396, Flickr#6969, Alpha Benedi͚ct#0001, Kyrus#8925, @Remiel#6969, Palp#6969, Rocky#6969, BeezyBuB#8513.
Weather changing every hour may also change the IV of the pokémons. So if a pokémon is posted before 5PM, and you check it at 5:01PM and weather has changed, don't be surprised and always verify the CP before catching.
Or you can cancel directly with Paypal if you have an account.
Or you can use our Email Contact form.